Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I Stand for You
by A.L.R

I stand not for the strong, 
but for the weak
I stand not for the doubtful 
but for the hopeful.
I stand not for the compassionless,
but for the compassion lacking 
I stand not for just one,
but for everyone left behind 
I stand not for them
but for you as well.
I stand for the world that was,
not for the world now
I stand for them memories missing,
not the vague sense of it
I stand not for the wrongdoings of the world,
but for the hope that one day we'll return
I stand for the innocents,
not the guilty
I stand for the voiceless
not those who have no problem making noise
The world needs a helping hand, 
I will be the helping hand.
 I stand for the morally right in the world,
I will not see it knocked down
I stand for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment